Thank you for your resubmission.
However, here is our finding:
Your app includes a contest but it does not:
- Include official rules for the iPad Giveaway event, which is required.
- Indicate that Apple is not involved in any way with the contest.
It is necessary to:
- Include official rules of the contest or sweepstakes in the app
- Include an explicit statement in the contest or sweepstakes rules specifying that Apple is not a sponsor
- Ensure that the contest or sweepstake prizes are not Apple products
If you feel that this rejection was made in error, and believe your app is in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines, you may submit an appeal to the App Review Board. Please allow up to one business day for an initial response from the App Review Board.
Thank you for your response. After the further review of your app, here is our finding:
We noticed that your app or its metadata contains irrelevant platform information in the Notice board. Providing future platform compatibility plans, or other platform references, is not appropriate for the App Store.
Please remove any instances of this information from your app and its marketing materials, including the Application Description, What's New info, Previews and screenshots.